Wednesday, April 25, 2012

BUY NUGT @ $12.50


I've been spending whatever kazillion hours I (don't) have writing new True Strength Index (TSI) indicators for the past month. Actually, they are not indicators so much as experiments. Anyway, I wish I could report some promising breakthrough, but alas, I cannot. The trend line break, ZERO crossover and positive/negative divergence BUY/SELL, while never 100% reliable, are still the best techniques.


I have been thinking that the mining stocks have become stupid cheap once again, so when I saw some favorable price movement today I decided to load up on Direxion's Gold Miner Bull 3X ETF (NUGT) at a $12.50 purchase price. 


Most likely I will flip this fairly soon - hopefully for a gain. 


My TSI Trading record has been updated.









No comments:

Post a Comment