Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Buy DZZ - $8.77

*
Yesterday morning I bought DB Gold Double Short ETN (DZZ) at $8.77.  At the time my indicators looked favorable and have sagged noticeably since my purchase.  Anyway, I am expecting gold to enter a conclusion to this intermediate cycle (begun last July 28) during the month of December.  Intermediate cycles normally conclude with a final left translated daily cycle, which we presently have, and a sharp drop in price until the daily and weekly (intermediate) cycle bottom.   
*
This is a tricky trade to take and I recognize it could well backfire.  Gold has been able to rally along with the US Dollar of late.  I expect the dollar is not going to be able to rally much higher and so it will be a nail biter to see what gold does when the US Dollar begins to fall.  I'll be on the lookout to supplement this trade with an exceptional long setup from a miner or two.
*
Click on the chart to ENLARGE
*
My TSI Trading record has been updated.

No comments:

Post a Comment