Monday, October 25, 2010

7 BUYS - AGQ, CDY, CLHRF, CXZ, PLG, RCTFF, and SFMI

*
I did quite a bit of buying today as it was Day 1 of a new daily cycle for gold.  The stocks I bought today had excellent True Strength Index (TSI) indicator setups and a common theme of extreme value.  I think 4 of my 7 purchases are securities selling at or BELOW book value.  In the past I have made my biggest gains buying stocks exhibiting great technical setups along with offering extraordinary value.  I see no reason to change that strategy any time soon.
*
Rather than dialog about each stocks setup and fundamental value, which I have clearly articulated on each chart, I will simply present the 7 charts.  
*
If you have any interest or question about these 7, please feel free to drop me a line at tsiTrader@gmail.com

*
1.  Proshares Ultra Silver (AGQ) Click on any chart to ENLARGE

2. Cardero Resource Corp (CDY)








3. Coral Gold Resources (CLHRF)








*
4.  Crosshair Exploration (CXZ)









*
5.  Platinum Group Metal (PLG








*
6.  Rochester Resources Ltd Ordina (RCTFF)







*
7.  Silver Falcon Mining (SFMI)

My TSI Trading Record has been updated.

2 comments:

  1. Hi John,

    I noticed that many of your stocks aren't being carried by my broker Scottrade. Any suggestions here? Thanks,

    Bob

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hummmm..... I use Interactive Brokers.

    I do have a few active Scottrade accounts but I do not trade in them much. I do like having Scottrade because I can use the accounts to do some really good research - on all the stocks of interest - including each of the ones in this post. Indeed, Scottrade is the first place I look to find out the Book Value, key fundamental data, SEC filings, news releases, insider transactions, and so on.

    Are you able to access the research of these stocks but simply not able to place trades?

    ReplyDelete