Wednesday, October 6, 2010

SOLD PZG $1.85 NSU $5.15 SFEG $1.13 SFMI $0.17 SILA $0.81

*
I had a limit order to sell Paramount Gold Mining Corp (PZG) at $1.85 that was just taken in the pre-market.
*
Not included in my trading record of stocks are my activities trading futures, as it would seem difficult to compare apples with oranges - I am not really sure how I would record futures trades and make them comparable to stock trades.  Anyway, I had three separate trades overnight shorting the US Dollar and all three worked out for modest gains.  
*
Click on the charts to ENLARGE
*
I took profits in 4 stocks today.  Honestly, this batch of stocks have been an unusual collection of duds and I was glad to get them out of my portfolio.
*
The first sale was of Nevsun Resources Ltd (NSU) at $5.15.
The second sale was of Santa Fe Gold Corp (SFEG) at $1.13.


The third sale was of Silver Falcon Mining (SFMI) at $0.17.
The fourth and final sale was of Silver America Inc (SILA) at $0.81.
*
My TSI Trading record has been updated.

No comments:

Post a Comment