Thursday, October 21, 2010

SOLD DTO $65.56 SFMI $0.142 BOUGHT FOLGF $0.13 and RCTFF $.112

*
In the spirit of trying to stand aside from the current US Dollar unpredictability, I sold PowerShares DB Crude Oil Double Short ETN (DTO) on the open at $65.56.  The loss I incurred on this trade was barely 1/2%.  The ETN was up a little more than 4% today and is sporting a TSI BUY signal as well as a bullish ZERO crossover.  
*
Click on the charts to ENLARGE
*
My other sale after the market opened today was a partial liquidation of my shares for $0.142 of Silver Falcoln Mining (SFMI).  I have debited the sale of these shares against the purchase I made two days ago at $0.125 and recorded a gain of 13.6%.
*
SFMI appears to be just beginning a TSI BUY signal and though deeply below ZERO, I just may try to get some more shares if they can be purchased at a lower price.
*
I bought shares of Falcoln Oil & Gas Ltd (FOLGF) at 13 cents.  What I found intriguing about this setup is the knowledge that the stock is selling at .3X Book Value.  The other thing from the technical side of things is the "stealth" setup noted - where TSI is rising towards the ZERO crossover and price remains flat (positive divergence).  Usually this will lead to an upside breakout of price.
*
I also bought some shares of Rochester Resources Ltd Ordina (RTCFF) at $0.112.  After looking at over a hundred mining stocks this afternoon this is one of the few that had the TSI trend line break with a ZERO crossover and a positive divergence in place.  RTCFF currently sells at .6X Book Value and has zero debt.
*
My TSI Trading record has been updated.



No comments:

Post a Comment