Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Updated Projected Earnings for Miners

*
The latest data from Bill Matlack appeared in Kitco today and has been updated (6/22/10) on my table.  I encourage you to take a look at that page and ponder the explosive earnings projections of the stocks I selected.
*
I keep 6 weeks of data available to you.  When you are looking at the projected 2010E earnings per share column, you will notice 6 figures stacked one on the other.  
*
The top number is the most current estimate published at Kitco.  Below follows the estimate given last week, and so on, for 5 additional weeks.  If the new data was a larger number, I colored it green, red for smaller and black for unchanged.
*
It is very encouraging to notice that while the SP-500 has only advanced 2% in the past 3 weeks, most of these mining stocks are up between 10 and 20%.  
*
The only true secular bull market are the precious metals and miners and I believe miners have already begun to pull away from the pack of stocks.
*
If you are using the TSI indicator in your analysis I would enjoy hearing from you.  
*
tsitrader@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment