Monday, August 9, 2010

BUY CDY @ $1.09

*
This is Cardero Resource Corp (CDY), one of the mining stocks I featured in an earlier post over this past weekend.  I tried to wait patiently for the right setup before buying and I think I got fairly close to it with a near ZERO line crossover and Trend Line break of the True Strength Index (TSI) indicator, as well a good shot at a Trend Line break of the Money Flow Index (MFI) indicator tomorrow.
*
Besides the technical setup I will admit I am extremely impressed with the fundamental  strength the company currently enjoys.  CDY sells at 60% of Book Value, has more cash in its pockets than the capitalization of its stock and no debt.  
*
I have updated my TSI trading record to account for this purchase.
*
Click on the chart to ENLARGE

No comments:

Post a Comment