Thursday, August 12, 2010

Have the Bears Lost Control of the Ball?

*
This is a good look at how I view my screen when it gets down to do or die time.  You will notice I have notated the indicator reading on each successive higher TSI low and I have my trend line drawn across the battle ground of the highs of the indicator.  MFI has already broken to the upside some 10-15 minutes ago, but now it appears that price is about to follow.  In effect I am intently watching as it appears the bears are losing control of the ball. Each little tick higher in the TSI puts it up through that trend line and it is fun to watch as the bulls seems to be ready to stick it to 'em.
*
Click on the chart to ENLARGE

Closing chart - TNA
Bears and bulls all still alive

1 comment:

  1. By Bull's you mean the PPTeam, lol!

    Cheers,

    j

    ReplyDelete