Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Sold SA - $29.50 Bought CDY - $1.05 Bought ZSL $31.85

I've been having some real computer issues for the past couple days - cannot get charts to upload or be seen by my computer, browsers won't start.  Using a different laptop now but this one does not have the software to make the chart pictures....UGH!!!!  Anyway, my computer is supposed to be fixed by tomorrow - so maybe I can resume some charts and commentary then.
*
Today I sold my position in SA and earned a tidy 14.6% gain - that's exceptionally good for me.
*
I also bought more CDY at $1.05 because it looks like any day now it is going to pop to the upside.
*
I also bought ZSL at $31.85 which is a 2X short silver ETF.
*
I am continuing to hold all of my TNA with the idea that, at the minimum, TNA will close the gap open at $41.30. 
*
My TSI trading record has been updated to account for the sale of SA, and purchases of CDY and ZSL.

No comments:

Post a Comment