Wednesday, July 28, 2010

BRD Purchase @ $1.25

*
When the selling pressure on gold is finally extinguished, this stock looks ready to rock n roll.  I've been watching this one for quite some time.  I used to have the ticker symbol AGT when I traded it earlier this summer in June.  I had a nice gain that time so I hope I can do it twice.  It did an acquisition of a smaller miner that had CASH.  The acquisition is what caused the name to change.
*
My TSI trading record has been updated to include this purchase.
*
Click on the chart to ENLARGE
*
BTW, 10:30 am est GOLD 60 min TSI has just broken out, MFI bottomed and closing in on breaking out.  Sorry I cannot be more definitive, but we MAY be getting close to a bottom.  I guess it will be easier to judge in a couple hours, as usual.  Miners are leading gold now.

2 comments:

  1. Gold still hovering around 1160

    do u see a breakout this week John?

    Cheers
    Jack Foley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jack - I just a little post to update where GLD is going into the last hour of trade today.

    The daily chart is still not saying one way or the other. The 60 min looks favorable at the moment. Personally, I think the bears started losing control of the ball they have been holding under water a couple hours ago. We'll know for sure if/when the ball pops up into the air :)

    ReplyDelete