Tuesday, July 13, 2010

SOLD - Richmont Mines (RIC) $4.60

*
Right at the close today I sold my position in Richmont Mines (RIC).  It could very well continue to go higher but I was feeling like I wanted to get a little money off the table in a mining position - just in case gold decides to act on its bearish flag formation on the daily chart.
*
Gold did put a weekly swing low in place for us today, by intraday trading higher today than anytime last week.  So long as gold does not trade below 1184 for the remainder of this week, that swing low will be valid and a very good sign for the bulls, indeed.
*
BTW, the stock market now is behaving as it did in February.  Take a look at that time frame. It is the kind of explosive market that simply does NOT give shorts the opportunity to get out with their pants still attached.  I keep looking for a sign that things will take a break so I can unload my TZA purchase.  The sign just doesn't come.  This is an incredibly strong market.....and I do believe this rally will last for several weeks, at least.
*
My trading record has been updated.
*
Click on the chart to ENLARGE

No comments:

Post a Comment