Sunday, July 4, 2010

GLD and GDX with TSI Pop Quiz

*
This is an hourly chart of GLD for the past 10 weeks or so.  Kind of tongue in cheek, I am calling this a 'Pop Quiz'.
*
Using the techniques of trend line breakout of the TSI indicator and divergences between price and the TSI indicator, I have identified 9 buy/sell signals.
*
Four signals were the trend line breakout type and five were of the divergence variety (oval shape used). If each that I have identified make sense to you, you are well on your way to using TSI for your own trading/investment decisions.  And, you can help me when I am not looking at something correctly - and I will appreciate that!
*
Click on the chart to ENLARGE
*
Here is the current GDX hourly chart.  I identified 7 buy/sell signals using the same two techniques.
*
4 were trend line break and 3 were divergences.
*
Did each of the 7 make sense to you?
*
Click on the chart to ENLARGE



No comments:

Post a Comment