Thursday, July 8, 2010

TNA sale - $37.99

*
I sold my TNA position at $37.99 and booked a 4.2% profit, which is now posted to my TSI trading record.
*
The setup I used was the divergence strategy.  I also saw a breakdown on the TSI trend and decided to sell.
*
Did I make the right call?  Well, I don't know.  Maybe I did and maybe I did not.  I do know that I sold for a decent gain in a short period of time, I held through a tough few days of being under water and I have more money now than I had when I took the trade.  Personally, and this is just me, but I really try to make money with each trade so long as I believe the odds are in my favor - even while the trade is under water.  
*
Until gold starts to rebound, miners are kinda stuck, for the moment.
*
Click on the chart to ENLARGE

No comments:

Post a Comment