Friday, July 16, 2010

More GLD, with TSI and MFI

*
Probably my last post as I will not have computer access until sometime near the close (I hope).
*
This is to show you how these divergences that spot bottoms look.  We see one in February, March and now one in the making, July.  What has to happen is that price has to make a new low.  And that is what we are doing right now.  
*
But if you count days for the Money Flow Index (below the TSI), you realize odds are this cannot keep going much longer.  So we are near the timeframe for a bottom, in my opinion.  I have no idea, though, if we see a hair raising drop of $40 that hours later returns to where it started.  That would be an excellent sign that the bottom is in and probably the best opportunity you will ever get again in your lifetime to buy your favorite miner.
*
Click on the chart to ENLARGE

No comments:

Post a Comment