Sunday, July 4, 2010

New Page: The Gold Secular Bull - C wave data and charts

*
This post is to alert you to the new page I have created.  The link to this page can be found in the upper left hand corner of the home page or Here.  
*
This page is a my study of the C waves of the Gold Secular Bull market that began in 2001.  I have attempted to render the 6 preceding ABCD wave patterns so the reader can see how this secular bull has progressed, and use my chart illustrations to add reference to where we are today.
*
I have also written my observations of the data itself.  
*
My three hypotheses are: 
1.)  the larger the consolidation time of the ABCD pattern and the C wave itself, the larger the C wave parabolic rises above the 200 wma (weekly moving average)  and the 200 dma (daily moving average)
2.)  the current C wave, at a mere 39% above the 200 wma, and 9.7% above the 200 dma, is far from over  
3.)  the record suggests that our current C wave is unlikely to conclude before Dec '10.
*
Any corrections to my drawings, data calculations or hypotheses will be graciously acknowledged and appreciated.  My intention is to update this page each month.



1 comment:

  1. ACCORDING TO ELLIOT WAVE TECHNICAL CHARTISTS, WAVE 5 IS OVER STARTING FROM $250 GOLD. AS THE GOLD HAS NOW BROKEN 1215 LOW, IT WILL SLOWLY DRIFT TO THE 4TH WAVE AT $680. INTERMEDIATE SUPPORTS ARE AT $1170, $1050. I SHALLY BE HIGHLY
    OBLIGED IF YOUR GOODSELVES COULD DISCUSS WITH AN
    ELLIOT WAVE TECHNICAL ANALYST AND REPLY ME THE OUTCOME AT MY E-MAIL ADDRESS :khaitandr@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete